Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Write And File Patent Application Worldwide











About:

***Please discuss before ordering the gig*** 

I provide high quality, yet affordable patent drafting services for Individual inventors, IP attorneys, and corporations. Working with you on a one-on-one basis, I draft a corresponding patent that secures the maximum protection possible. I will also prepare formal drawings for your patent application. In conjunction with drafting, we deliver precise, USPTO compliant drawings at an affordable rate.

Our drafting services enable you to significantly reduce drafting costs without sacrificing the quality of your patent applications. 

SECTIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT WILL INCLUDE:



  1. Cover Sheet
  2. Field of Invention
  3. Background of Invention
  4. Summary
  5. Brief Description of Drawings 

  6. Reference Numerals In Drawings
  7. Detailed Description of Figures (Function/Process in Technical Terms)
  8. Figures (Numbered for Detailed Description)
  9. Claims
  10. Abstract.


Please Note*  Please provide as 
DETAIL as possible when explaining your invention.  Provide any hand drawings, 3D models or anything that you have of your invention. We can also prepare drawings that will cost 20 US$/sheet. Gig prices may vary based on invention complexity.



Reviews


:

The seller went above and beyond to provide great service. They did their research and paid great attention to detail. I highly recommend them!

:

Yogi was amazing in writing my provisional patent. Within the first day he gave me a “pre-draft” to make sure he understood my invention. Once I approved he moved forward with the rest of the provisional. He was given 10 days and finished in 3 days. His writing is professional and technical and Just what I needed! I will be back!

:

Seller delivered beyond expectations

:

Found the right place!

:

Excellent work and very professional! I was impressed with how thorough the prof reading and edits were. I could not have accomplished the job without their help.




No comments:

Post a Comment