Monday, June 22, 2020

Be Your Online Vietnamese Lawyer











About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDER

(
My Service will be customized for Vietnam Law only)



Why choose me?



  • Native Vietnamese legal consultant
  • Fluent in English
  • Experience in the legal and business field
  • Secure information security


What can I do?



I will provide you with thorough legal advice on your legal queries on all Vietnam major legal matters as mentioned below:



→ Investment and Company Law

→ Immigration, VISA, Work Permit and Temporary Residence Card

→ Employment Law

→ Trading Law

→ Tax Law

→ Land Law

→ Civil Law

→ Disputes relating Contracts and Agreements

→ Family & Divorce

→ Translate Legal documents

→ Others (Contact me)



If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Thank you and Best regards,

Can Nguyen (Harry)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super helpful. Fast communication. Gave extra information before and after orders. Was very pro-active when delivering the file (lot of extra help). I even asked for more than what was requested, and he was willing to help

:

Awesome resource and we will use him in the future for assistance.

:

John is well organized and very detailed. Sure will work with him again.

:

Excellent work and proactive communication and skills to get the job done. I will recommend and come again.

:

John was easy to communicate with and provided a great service.




No comments:

Post a Comment