Thursday, June 4, 2020

Be Your Trademark Attorney











About:

If you have a brand, logo or company name you should hire an Intellectual Property Lawyer and trademark, patent or copyright them.



As a specialized trademark attorney I will prepare your trademark registration from start to finish with the Intellectual Property Office making sure that we get the best result. This process starts with a really detailed trademark search because that is key in order to avoid future complains.



A trademark is a sign that distinguishes the goods of one trader from the goods of others. Trademarks are most commonly one or more words or a logo.



I have more than 7 years working as a trademark lawyer, patent and copyright for some of the biggest law firm around the world. I have expertise with USA, UK, Europe, AU, CN, Spain and many others Intellectual Offices around the world. I also work with the Madrid Protocol (covering 121 countries application)



If you want to protect your logo, company name, or any sort of brand name then a trademark registration is probably the right thing for you.



Note: The fee for Intellectual Property Office is not included.



I am more than ready to help you because I truly love to help people and companies to protect their assets .



Reviews


:

So far the process has been great. My lawyer guille100 was very good at communication. I look forward the next step

:

Guille is an excellent attorney ! He has been very patient and there to help me with my trademark registration. He answered all my questions and was available throughout the process. I highly recommend him to you and would definitely register him in my database for my community of sellers and for my next projects. Thanks again ;)

:

I paid for this but didn’t think it went through, downloaded the app and paid for the full package. So I wasted money but I guess I got what paid for

:

Helped me select classes and inform me when I didn't know which direction I should take. Responses were quick, and service was great! Would use these services again in the future.

:

Very responsive and accurate!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment