Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Undertake Provisional Patent Application











About:

I am a qualified, registered Patent Attorney and practising for more than 12 years. I have filed and drafted more than 350 patent applications. I have also conducted various prior art and patentability searches for individuals as well as for companies alike, which is important for assessing the novelty of the invention before filing a patent application. I shall be sending you an NDA to ensure your invention disclosure is treated as confidential. I shall also be sending you an invention disclosure form and later other details which I may feel are important in drafting your specification for patent application complying with USPTO / EPO/ IN format.

 

For 5 $ I offer to answer 5 questions relating to Intellectual property and any other queries relating to patents.

 

For other services as under kindly send me a query first.

SERVICES OFFERED

 

PATENT SEARCH 

PATENT SEARCH and advice                        

DRAFTING A PROVISIONAL APPLICATION

DRAFTING A COMPLETE SPECIFICATION  

PATENT ANALYSES  Like Evidence of Use, Invalidity Report                    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ipseacs did very good work, well organized and on time. Thank you for your collaboration Amit

Seller's Response:

great !!!!

:

Lapika did an awesome job on my Provisional Patent Application AGAIN. Look forward to working with her on future projects.

:

thanks for the review. Bob is very precise in his requirements and gives detailed information for a suave writing. Looking forward to working with him again.

:

Very satisfied in working with the seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment