Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Write Professional Legal Documents, Contracts And Agreements











About:

GET ANY LEGAL DOCUMENT AND AGREEMENTS!  

PROTECT YOUR ECOMMERCE, WEBSITES, AND DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS!



Hi! My name is Juan Pablo López, I'm CERTIFIED LAWYER expert in Ecommerce management business and I will be pleased to work for you!



Legal Writing services, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.



I will write for you:



  • Contracts
  • Agreements
  • Terms and conditions
  • Privacy Policy GDPR 2018
  • Content and Copyright Agreements
  • Software Agreement
  • Legal Letters
  • General Power of Attorney

  • Specific Power of Attorney

  • Freelance Agreement.
  • Any Legal document


So Please, feel free to contact me for a friendly chat and customize your Legal Document. 

your satisfaction is the most important.



ALL DOCUMENTS ARE DELIVERED IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT

Reviews


Seller's Response:

High-quality delivery, I will probably come back to him for my legal documents.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

:

juanpablo is an excellent professional I highly recommend!! easy to communicate and really Fast with the job

:

Super and Very Professional! I will most definitely repeat business with him or his organization.

:

Thank you very much, a pleasure to work for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment