Sunday, June 28, 2020

Draft Legal Contracts, Notices And Much More











About:

I am a legal practitioner and a member of the Bar Council, having licence to practice throughout India) with over 5 years of experience, having command in preparing, drafting, and reviewing of legal documents, research study and proof reading of documents. I will draft basic Legal Notices and Letters, Affidavits as per your requirements.

I can assist you with the following:-

  • Power of Attorneys (POA), Affidavits, Undertaking and Declaration Documents
  • Legal Notices and Letters
  • Any other legal matters

Kindly message me before placing the order. Free legal consultation and advice included. If what you are looking for is not listed above, please feel free to contact me for further details. 



I can assist you with the legal documentation and advice at various stages in your business and advice for your legal matters. Once they are ready and prepared for you to review and I will consider, if necessary, revisions/changes from your end as per your requirements. Place your order now to utilize my skills in achieving your goals and/or goals of your organization. Thank you. Stay safe everyone.

Reviews


: : : : :





Draft Legal Contracts, Notices And Much More

No comments:

Post a Comment