Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Be Your Paralegal In Japan, Hong Kong Or The Philippines











About:

I am an experienced Commercial Lawyer with paralegals providing on-demand paralegal services to law firms and corporations. My jurisdiction is Japan, Hong Kong and The Philippines. I can assist with quick research and preparing evidence, documents and exhibits related to corporations and  civil cases



  • Offshore company research and incorporation
  • Transaction management

  • Director profile research and pooling

  • Intellectual property
  • Inheritances, Successions

  • Court accepted delivery proof of documents


I offer these services outside of Fiverr at much higher rates, but here I aim to help people and make new connections



My service is cost-effective and enables your firm to increase revenues while securing the competitive advantage of accessing a senior-level paralegal assistance in Asia



To be responsible I only accept cases via custom order, please write first explaining your need and I will revert with an offer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller helped me out a lot with a unique request. Very good seller can’t thank him enough

:

very glad being able to help, wish you the best!

: : :





Be Your Paralegal In Japan, Hong Kong Or The Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment