Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Legal And Tax Asessment For Enterprises Or Private Person











About:

I worked for big lawyers firm, solicitors and barrister. 

I know a lot of legal areas like familiy, business law.

I can manage a lot of things with the administrations here in Spain, ask them about a special regulation/special topic and to know how is the current situation.

As an example: how is the real state market growing in a special area/city.

Also data protection or privacy policy for your website,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, great communication. Very pleasant to work with. It is highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

And I hope I still helping you further!

Seller's Response:

Erica did a great job. She's very professional and give advice in a way you will understand and all taxes and other matters layed out in a simple way. Thank you, I will definitely hire you again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your words, it will be a pleasure to help you again.

:

Excellent advise, very professional and fast, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment