Friday, June 5, 2020

Write, Search And File Utility Patent Application











About:

I handle Utility patent application after the client / inventor has undertaken Prior Art search and taken necessary action in steering the invention to a safe zone. The inventor thereupon files either a provisional or non -provisional application, depending upon the status of the progress of the invention.

I help my clients, (inventor, SME, firm or company) draft their application precisely and suavely with all details as accepted by the specific Patent offices (USPTO, EPO, India, etc). I file Indian applications and provide complete assistance for USPTO filing.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have had many Patent Lawyers, only to take your money! I have also read many Patents, this Patent Lawyer and the Price for his work? In two weeks, I am going to have him write one more Patent for me.... Thanks PL, if you read this comment....

:

Great work !!!

:

Great Work

:

He did the job exactly as he described

:

A very good client




No comments:

Post a Comment