Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Give You Pro Student Loan Advice











About:

I am a former student loan debt collections department manager for Dept of Ed.  I will listen to your story and help you come up with a solution. Let me help you resolve your situation. You need me in your ring corner.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This brother right here gave me the confidence and tangible plan to confidently plan a debt path forward. I have been uninformed for a very long time about my 100k student loan debts. Between my wife and me, we are never sure of how to plan a way out of us this trap. Chris spent the time giving intentional, factual and empathetic advice for us to consider as we try to purchase a home and plan for our kids' college education. I would use this service again and I appreciate how he went the extra mile and showed true concern.

:

This is the second time I've had a consultation with this seller. I recently applied for a loan consolidation and needed advice-- Chris steers you right and gives you an insider's view of the loan system as only someone who really knows it can.. includes tips on things to consider that you might not think of on your own. Highly recommend!

:

Chris knows his stuff. I consulted him on the subject of student loan debt and he was able to help me in a short period of time. He proved to be professional, knowledgeable, and caring enough to spend the time needed to help improve my situation. He also got in touch with me very quickly which was a great bonus!

:

Thank you so much. Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

:

Excellent Seller! Very Knowledgeable and talked me through all of my options for repairing my student loan situation. You can tell he has a great deal of experience dealing with student loans. He was honest, gave me best and worst case scenarios and coached me up on how to handle the various phone calls and correspondence I would be dealing with.




No comments:

Post a Comment