Sunday, August 2, 2020

Provide Legal Advice And Support











About:

I will provide you with fast legal advice tailor-made for your unique case. I can help you with the following issues:

  • Investment in information technology
  • International taxation
  • Intellectual property (copyright and related rights, trademarks, patents)
  • Personal data protection (GDPR, U.S. private-sector, Asia, Canada)

I also provide legal support for the business:

  • assistance in drafting, reviewing and negotiating software agreements (MSA, NDA, NCA, EULA, license agreements, etc.);
  • providing legal support for and maintenance websites, platforms, applications (with regard to terms of service, privacy policies, cookies policies, refund policies and so on);
  • advice with respect to the most suitable legal structures of IT business and online payments;
  • counseling on domain names related issues.

Why choose me:

  • You will receive custom legal advice tailor-made for your unique case (presented in PDF).
  • Plain and human-readable language. No legal jargon. Only infographics and clear advice understandable for the average person and not only for lawyers.
  • Extensive experience and knowledge.

Do you need another service? Just write to me!

I will definitely help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I messaged before purchase as profile instructed. The person that replied to that message appears to be different than the person who replied to my purchase. I received an answer to my one question--thank you! I was advised family law is not an area for this profile.

:

Hi, Thank you for the order and feedback. As I stated prior to the order, it is better to advice with other lawyers regarding family law in Canada. Despite my notice, you made the order. It is sad that you are not fully satisfied with my services. I will make every effort to become better

:

This seller was extremely fast and presented me with a detailed document that provided clarity. I highly recommend.

:

Amazing work! I am very impressed and have had my question answered in full.

:

Swiftly delivered exactly what I needed. Will most definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment