Thursday, August 20, 2020

Write Your Legal Contract











About:

I offer my clients accessible corporate support and specialize in advising a range of clients, from large companies to smaller start-up and owner managed businesses and management teams on the full range of transactions. 

I advise on a full range of commercial legal agreements, including agency, distribution, logistics, outsourcing, IT, licensing and co-packing arrangements. I also advise on aspects of intellectual property law and competition law.

Also holding the corporate finance qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants, my time is predominantly spent leading acquisitions and disposals and providing strategic advice.

I have experience of working with manufacturing, production and processing companies through which I have gained a thorough understanding of the legal issues they face, which is particularly useful in resolving problematic due diligence issues. 

I deal with all forms of corporate transactions including:

  • Mergers
  • Acquisitions
  • Disposals
  • Private equity
  • Public equity
  • Joint ventures
  • Re-organisations

I have excellent experience in a wide variety of sectors.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment