Thursday, August 20, 2020

Perform Exemplary Virtual Paralegal Services











About:

Welcome to my Gig



First things First. I am Lawyer. I am not licensed to practice within your jurisdiction, I am however trained to practice in the legal profession, this means that i can work for your organization/practice virtually.

I will do basically anything from conducting your case law research, brief your cases, prepare appeal briefs, write demand letters, update your website with current legal issues. 



  • You need articles for your website done, I got you covered.
  • You need your 20,000 word research done, I got you.
  • Proofreading and edits of documents.


Laws                                               Areas covered 



  • Constitution                             Business Law
  • Supreme Court                       Criminal Law
  • U.S. Code                               Family Law
  • CFR                                        Employment law
  • Federal Rules                         Money and Finances




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment