Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Offer Professional Investigative Services Worldwide











About:

I offer professional, worldwide investigations. My 40+ years of experience, government and agency contacts, and flexible access to paid and unpaid resources allows for greater possibilities of resolving most issues.



It is important that you contact me before ordering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful, willing to go above and beyond to help and is very professional and communicative. My case was something a PI agency would charge upwards of $900 for, so marinepilot gave it his best shot and uncovered some helpful information.

Seller's Response:

Many of the information I needed for my order required hours of research, investigation, and expertise. I couldn't find a better Gig on Fiverr. Dan has an extensive background and is a true professional EXPERT Investigator. Due to COVID-19, many of the governmental agencies were and still are, either closed, open certain days, limited staff, etc. so waiting for the requested information can be frustrating but we know we'll eventually obtain the information. If you're looking for real investigator - this is the Gig for you. There's no one on Fiverr that can compare to Dan. He's hands down the BEST. I found my life long Investigator. 100%.

:

Thank you for the review and the tip.

:

It’s a complicated task so it was a good try.

:

very good and attentive for the price




No comments:

Post a Comment