Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Apply For Trademark In Germany For Amazon Brand Registry











About:

--> Please contact me before buying this Gig!



What is included in this Gig?



  • Complete indepth research for the availability of your Trademark in DPMA database. I will also do a basic research in EU and Worldwide and if I find any similarity, I will inform you.
  • In this gig price, you can register at max 3 classes. Please read this document for more info on classes; https://www.dpma.de/docs/formulare/marken/w7733.pdf
  • If you want to register more classes, it will cost you 120€ for each extra class. 
  • I will post your certificate at your given address. The postage cost is already included. 


How long it takes to get a Trademark registered?

  • Normally from 6 to 10 weeks. If you want to get it within 3 to 6 weeks, it will cost 240€ extra. Please contact me!


ORDER NOW for Registration of Trademark in Germany!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service,always there to answer all my questions.Thank you ,highly recommend

:

Professional team with excellent communication. They delivered the order on time. I can highly recommend them.

:

Thanks for your order. It was my pleasure to work with you.

:

Great service. There were a gig who messed up all my brand registry fill and my friend brands as well. Then we hired this gig. And I’m very happy and satisfied with there job. They were with me and till the results of filling decision. And they know there job very well. Thank you very much for your great services. Keep it like that.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment