Friday, August 28, 2020

Review Your Contract And Edit In Your Favor











About:

Stipulations in the contract are important. You need to have stipulations in a contract in your favor.



I will review 1,100 word count (approx 4 standard doc page) document/contract/TC and edit the same in your favor.



Take note: 1,100 word count = 1 gig

if your the number of words exceeds 1,100, please check the appropriate extra gig.



My law degree gives me the edge..



Reviews


:

Franco was knowledgeable and his turn around time was fast. Was a pleasure working with him and will certainly use again in the future.

:

Seller was responsive and quick and easy to work with. He handled the edits with ease, and delivered what I asked for. Would use again.

:

seller did a good job....

:

Provided an excellent review of my privacy policy document. Explained the revisions and gave additional advice specific to my situation. Would recommend.

:

Very knowledgeable seller. I will definitely be coming back for some more work.




No comments:

Post a Comment