Thursday, August 6, 2020

A Patent Search For Your Idea, Invention Or Product











About:

The *ONLY* patent search gig with over 5000 perfect 5-star reviews!



I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. 



My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 



I have searched intellectual property databases for over 10 years as a non-attorney potential Pro Se inventor. I will lend my personal search techniques to you for just $30.



I have searched every single top 100 best seller item of more than 30 Amazon product categories.



The $30 Basic gig includes a manual, multi-faceted patent search and my signed NDA (if requested). I will provide you with a listing of any patents or published pending patents that I have found, with answers to your questions ANYTIME after order delivery!



On request, and at no additional cost to you, I will provide a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the protection and secrecy of your idea. 



Links to sites such as Amazon & Alibaba are acceptable.



Click the Order Now button so I can get started!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Seller. Work was done professionally and in a timely manner, he did answer all the questions and doubts. Will definitely reuse again and recommend it. Thanks for your work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting my work!! I hope my explanation of international pending patents and designated states was useful and clear. Good luck!

Seller's Response:

Excellent service from seller. Foolish me forgot to state which country I wanted patent search for. So I wasted almost a full day of his and replied to him to country I wanted. Thankfully he was a professional and excellent seller with good experience, he still got my patent search done on time. Thank you for your great work! Highly recommend for any patent searches.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the patent search order! Please help share my gig URL with others!

:

this is the third order, I have huge confidence in this seller. I hope i wont encounter patent trouble in the future (finger cross). Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment