Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create A Custom Confidentiality And Non Disclosure Agreement











About:

Nearly all businesses have valuable confidential information, which can be an extremely critical asset. Companies often share, receive, and exchange confidential information between each other, as well as with customers, suppliers, and other parties. This often occurs in a wide variety of commercial transactions and relationships, including freelance consulting engagements, service agreements, and strategic alliances.



Setting up a confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement (NDA) can help minimize risk and protect your vital, confidential information. We will create and customize a confidentiality agreement to your specific situation and to meet your needs.



We also offer other policies and agreements, as listed in our attached document inventory list. Please contact us for more details.



You must contact us before ordering this Gig, or we reserve the right to cancel the order.



Our documents are provided for your exclusive use. Sharing, distributing, posting, publishing or reselling Helix Compliance documents, without the prior written consent of Helix Compliance, is prohibited by law.



Helix Compliance documents are not, and may not be considered legal advice.

Reviews


:

I sat for 5 days trying to figure out how to get a legal document handled. I logged on to the site and found Helixcompliance! I am so happy that my inquiry was answered right away (on a Sunday). My stress level was diminished within a matter of hours. I am extremely grateful for a job well done. I will be sure to refer others and I will return should I have the need. Peace & continued Blessings, Maria

:

This has been one of many times working with helixcompliance and each time it has yet to disappoint. I'm always more than pleased with my orders. He's very responsive and easy to work with.

:

I received an exceptional legally binding contract that protects my sensitive data. It was delivered ahead of schedule. Excellent communication and interaction!

:

Great to work with helixcompliance, fast and correct delivery first try!! Thank you helixcompliance!!

:

Great Turn Around Time




No comments:

Post a Comment