Thursday, December 31, 2020

Research And Prepare Trademark Applications











About:

I am a Certified Public Accountant with over 7 years experience. I have filed multiple trademarks and also manage my own Amazon business.



Feel free to message with any questions or schedule a free consultation using the link below: https://calendly.com/4adigitalcpa/15min



Services Offered: 

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Phone Consultation available
  • Trademark Analysis and Advice
  • Trademark Research, Filing, and Responses to USPTO office actions (questions on filing)
  • Trademark Renewal, required by the USPTO between the 9th and 10th year of registration



Once your trademark application has been filed, you will receive a separate email from the USPTO requesting payment. Paying the registration fee to the USPTO is the responsibility of the buyer.



All gigs will be marked as "completed" once your application is provided.

Reviews


:

Jeremy was awesome A-Z in helping me with my trademark application. Efficient, patient, and versatile in handling my needs. 5 stars all around.

:

Amazing work, helped me start my trademark.

:

Very informative and detailed. Had no problems at all.

:

Excellent work!

:

Hi everyone, The process of this type of work its take a little be extra time, but at the end we had to understand that legal work needs to be done right and carefully, I will recommend this services with 100% accurate and very professionally done ,Thank you digital_cpa >> Great Job....




No comments:

Post a Comment