Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Draft China Nnn Agreement And Check Supplier Signature Stamp











About:

1. Who I am? 

I'm China Local Lawyer.

2009: Graduated from the University of Chicago,USA

2010: Back Hometown (Shanghai, China) and Certificated lawyer.

2010 - 2012: Work in Shanghai Court,China.

2013 - Alibaba.Com (Amazon Seller IP Project): InHouse IP Lawyer



Draft China NNN Agreement 

NNN agreements (Non-disclosure/Non-use/Non-circumvention agreement) 



Why you need NNN Agreement ?

Innovation Create Profits---Keep-Innovation---Keep Forward---

Just Protect your IP, Design, Trade Secrets,Trademarks, Patents, etc 



2. How to draft China NNN?

After order, p
lease inform your company name and product name for NNN drafting.

One -day delivery.



All the best,



China Lawyer MR. LINGLONG CHO

Reviews


:

I am satisfied. I got answers to my messages surprisingly fast. All my questions were also answered politely. The delivery was made within 24 hours. I would book it again and can recommend him.

:

Good job! A+++++++

:

Easy to communicate with and gave good advise.

:

Highly recommended! A+++++++++++

:

excellent experience and highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment