Friday, December 25, 2020

Review Or Draft, Contracts, Service Agreements











About:

Hiring a new freelancer or consultant? Looking for new investors? It is important to formalize these processes and sign contracts! I can review and edit engagement letters, proposals and service contracts to your liking or also draft custom contracts from scratch.

With a BS, Summa Cum Laude, and an MBA, writing, proofing and editing are some of my greatest strengths. 

Have an important document to draft? Need editing? Or just a second set of eyes? I can review documents and/or contracts of all kind. I am flexible, hard working and honest.. whatever is on your plate, feel free to ask! 

On Fiverr, I have helped clients draft investor letters, scripts, consulting agreements, formal government complaints, severance agreements, limited liability company agreements, freelance agreements and more.

Contracts can include non-competes, non-circumvents, exclusivity provisions, non-solicitations, IP protection and more. This is all included in the price: there are no upcharges!

Note: page lengths provided in my gigs are just for samples. I can provide you a personalized quote for your document length.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Erica was amazing to work with, she went above and beyond to get the job done exactly how I wanted it done. I will be using her again in the future and would recommend anyone to use her in need of professional quality paralegal services. Thanks again, Erica! look forward to working with you again in the future!!

:

Thank you so much, Brett! It was a pleasure to work with you! Speak soon!

:

She’s very professional. I came back twice for two different projects and she was very responsive, timely and on point. Thank you SO much!

:

LOVE this seller! I needed a fast turnaround time and she did an exceptional job as usual. Thank you so much again!

:

Got exactly what I was looking for!




No comments:

Post a Comment