Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A Fast Typing Job, Scanned Copy, And Pdf To Word











About:

About Me

Typing is my passion since I was 25 years old. Now I am a professional typist. I have a typing speed of 50 + wpm with 100% accuracy.

About Gig:

My services include:

1. Typing content from PDF to word.

2. Typing content from scanned images to a word.

3. Copy typing from videos provided

4. Transferring content from excel to a word. 

4. Copy-paste from excel/word to word/excel.

5. typing according to the given format.

6. Typing content from images to a word.



I guarantee you:



  • 100% money-back guarantee if work not done in time.
  • 100% accuracy and quality typing work.
  • affordable typing job.
  • before time delivery of typing jobs.
  • Free revision


If you have any other type of work, feel free to contact me.

If you have any urgent typing work, just place the order. I promise you to deliver it before



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment