Friday, December 18, 2020

Help You To Immigrate To Canada











About:

I am a Paralegal Canadian Immigration Consultant Experience of more than 5 years in Immigration industry globally includes UK, Pakistan and UAE.

Expert in processing WES, IQAS, MCC, PEBC applications for Educational Credential Assessment for Canadian Immigration. Expert in processing Permanent Residency applications under Express Entry of Canada includes Federal Skilled Worker Program and Provincial Nominee Program of Canada.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions in regards to Permanent Residency of Canada includes the services mentioned above or related to Bank Statement,IELTS etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great immigration expert

Seller's Response:

thanks for your kind words...

Seller's Response:

Good Seller

Seller's Response:

I give you a discount at the first instance as you cant afford to pay my fee and asked me 100's questions while paid for just 1... Extremely disappointed with the rating you have given to me. You have just showed me your low moral and ethical value that how you have raised.

:

EXCELLENT SERVICE!




No comments:

Post a Comment