Sunday, December 27, 2020

Provide Legal Advice And Support











About:

I will provide you with fast legal advice tailor-made for your unique case. I can help you with the following issues:

  • Investment in information technology
  • International taxation
  • Intellectual property (copyright and related rights, trademarks, patents)
  • Personal data protection (GDPR, U.S. private-sector, Asia, Canada)

I also provide legal support for the business:

  • assistance in drafting, reviewing and negotiating software agreements (MSA, NDA, NCA, EULA, license agreements, etc.);
  • providing legal support for and maintenance websites, platforms, applications (with regard to terms of service, privacy policies, cookies policies, refund policies and so on);
  • advice with respect to the most suitable legal structures of IT business and online payments;
  • counseling on domain names related issues.

Why choose me:

  • You will receive custom legal advice tailor-made for your unique case (presented in PDF).
  • Plain and human-readable language. No legal jargon. Only infographics and clear advice understandable for the average person and not only for lawyers.
  • Extensive experience and knowledge.

Do you need another service? Just write to me!



I will definitely help you.

Reviews


:

Second time working with Legalfactory. Fast, great comunication and professional experience are the main reason for work with him. If you need some legal advice this is the right person to work with! Thank you again!

:

A very clear explanation that will help my work and clearified my legal doubt. I will work again with him for sure.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

wow. amazing!

:

Clear and understandable explanation. Would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment