Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Draft Or Edit Nda, Non Disclosure, Confidentiality Agreement











About:

I can fully review/edit an existing NDA or write a custom NDA from scratch. As my reviews confirm, I am committed to the final outcome and will work with you until your NDA is perfect. NDAs will be drafted so you can use them with multiple counterparties - making an NDA an excellent investment



What makes my work different than other Fiverr sellers who charge less? Unlike many on Fiverr, I personalize every NDA I prepare. Your product will be something specifically curated for you and your company, specific to your needs. You will not receive a boilerplate, off the shelf NDA. I deliver a top-quality, personalized professional product and have dozens of 5-star reviews attesting the same.



NDAs can include non-competes, non-circumvents, exclusivity provisions, non-solicitations, IP protection and more. This is all included in the price: there are no upcharges!



  • Professional legal experience at one of the world's most prestigious investment/private equity firms. 
  • Oversaw a team responsible for drafting and negotiating 1,800 NDAs/year across the globe. 
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude from a top 30 national US university 
  • Hold MBA from a top 15 national US university.

Reviews


:

Very professional. Answered questions no matter how many were asked. Very patient with me regarding my understanding of the lingo with law. Would absolutely recommend.

:

Working with ParalegalGal was so easy. I literally just told her what I needed and had it within 3 days. The doc delivered was perfect.

:

Thank you so much, I had no idea how to even research an NDA let alone write one up myself. Very detailed and fits my needs to start working with others.

:

She was incredibly fast, NDA was very detailed AND she delivered it on a holiday! Will definitely be back to see if she can help with any other legal paperwork in the future.

:

Beyond what I expected! I was pretty vague about what I was looking for and Erica covered all my bases from what I can tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment