Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assist With Your Company Formation











About:

**NOTICE: Please reach out to me before securing any of the package options! It is imperative that you do so. Thanks in advance for your understanding. -Casita**



CORPORATION FORMATION


My years of experience as a Corporate Paralegal has allowed me the insight to form various types of corporations in disparate states. I will utilize this experience to form your company. 



What I need from you:

  1. The name of the entity you are seeking to form?
  2. The state you are seeking to form the company in?
  3. Whether this is your first company or not?
  4. Have you already applied for an EIN/TIN?
  5. Do you reside in the state where the company will be formed?


What you will receive:

1.   Your completed business application

2.    All supporting documents required to accompany the application 
by the state



Feel free to ask any questions you wish



*I am not an attorney and cannot provide legal advice. All information provided is not to be construed as legal advice.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment