Sunday, December 6, 2020

A Patent Search For Your Idea, Invention Or Product











About:

The *ONLY* patent search gig with over 5400 perfect 5-star reviews!



I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. 



My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 



I have searched intellectual property databases for over 10 years as a non-attorney potential Pro Se inventor. I will lend my personal search techniques to you for just $35.



I have searched every single top 100 best seller item of more than 30 Amazon product categories.



The $35 Basic gig includes a manual, multi-faceted patent search and my signed NDA (if requested). I will provide you with a listing of any patents or published pending patents that I have found, with answers to your questions ANYTIME after order delivery!



On request, and at no additional cost to you, I will provide a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the protection and secrecy of your idea. 



Links to sites such as Amazon & Alibaba are acceptable.



Click the Order Now button so I can get started!



















Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pro_usa delivered in-depth search results of my product going to sell & found out that four design is not safe to sell . He was always happy to answer any questions and helped . Will hire Pro_usa again and highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure! Please ask more questions anytime; I look forward to your future orders - good luck!

Seller's Response:

Perfect experience using him. Thank you very much for your help! I highly recommend using a professional such as pro-usa so you don’t risk selling something you could get shit down for and lose money.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting my work, and for the amazing review! Good luck in your product lines!

:

I would like to highly recommend to patent user to engage Pr0_usa for his services. Unfortunately my product idea has been patent. Thanks to Pro_usa was delivered ahead of schedule the results . Pro_usa give me some advice and patience reply some of question. Definitely I will use this services for my coming product.




No comments:

Post a Comment