Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Legal Research Of Laws, Case Laws And Judgments











About:

In this gig I can assist you as follows 





1. Case laws Research

   I can find case laws and landmark judgments of Supreme Courts and High courts on certain question of laws and queries. 

   a) United States of America (USA) Supreme Courts and Federal Courts

   b) United States supreme courts and circular courts

    c) United Kingdom ( UK) Supreme Courts and House of Lords decision   

   d) Supreme Courts of Pakistan and India. 

  2. Laws Research 

    I can find relevant laws, clauses, articles and references on particular subjects. I can search corporate laws, civil laws, constitutional laws, criminal laws, family laws and others laws.

3. Treaties, Conversions, UN and others International Declarations and accords

   I can provide you the treaties, conventions and UN declarations and accords between countries.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick service and turn around time and actually provided items I was searching for. Would definitely recommend if you need some cases researched.

:

The handling of the legal matter was very detailed and summed up as well. I would highly recommend this Fiverr for any legal information.

:

Khan actually went beyond what I requested and delivered ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend him.

:

Fantastic work! Highly recommended !

:

Awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment