Thursday, December 10, 2020

Search Or Registration Of Trademark, Copyright And Patent











About:

Hi,

I am a lawyer with four years of practice in IP law. I have filed numerous patents, trademarks and copyrights. During my legal carrier, I have handled a variety of IPR issues. So I can do complete justice to any case before me. I can do



  • Trademark Search & Consultation
  • Patent Search & Consultation
  • Trademark Filing
  • Copyright Filing 

  • Filing Statment of Use


Do not place your orders directly. Please leave me a message stating the service you need and we can go forward from there.



US Trademark registration should be only ordered by persons who are domiciled in USA or have a company incorporated in the USA. In case of orders for US Trademark registration by persons not domiciled in the USA, such orders would be cancelled immediately

                   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Look no further. Hire this man! All of your business trademark pursuits are in professional hands with this Lawyer. He took extremely good care of me, he was easy to communicate with and he handled all of my questions with ease. He educated me on the process and explained every step as I had questions or concerns. We successfully submitted everything and he walked me through it step by step. I could not have asked for better assistance within my own country. The fact that his hours keep with my late night business endeavors worked out perfectly! (I am a manifesting generator and usually am very creative and busy at night) This man was a gem. Hire him right away, you won't regret it!

Seller's Response:

Thank You for the review.

Seller's Response:

I highly recommend this service for your trademark search needs! The trademark search was completed very quickly and I fully understood the results of the search. I trust this seller and feel confident recommending them to others seeking trademark searches for their brand or business name.

Seller's Response:

The seller made me feel confident in moving forward with my work and dreams. I will work again with this seller and definitely make sure others work with him/her as well.

:

Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment