Wednesday, December 2, 2020

General Counsel, Legal Consulting,Contract Drafting











About:

Hello, I am attorney Nicks and I am here to help you succeed in your legal endeavors. I am a licensed US attorney and language barriers will be of no issue here. Prior to placing your order, please contact me with no more than 500 words to describe your legal issue. I will advise you if I am able to assist. In some cases, I will create a custom order if your legal need falls outside of the scope of my packages. After you purchase your package, I will confirm the best method to contact you and schedule our consultation. It’s as simple as that. Don’t carry that legal burden by yourself. We are here to provide and perform exceptional legal service for you or your business. To learn more about our firm please visit www.lrnicks.com



Sidebar****

We will render our professional opinion and honestly advise if further time is needed BEFORE you purchase. No surprises or hidden charges. If you need an on call attorney, general counsel, or contract drafting attorney for your individual or business needs, we can help you as well.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment