Friday, December 18, 2020

Prepare USA Tax Returns 1040,1041,1065,1120 And 1120S As A Cpa











About:

US Tax Preparation - Licensed IRS PTIN Holder- Practicing CPA (GU) (License # 4470)



Tax Preparation - Licensed IRS PTIN Holder



I am authorized to sign tax returns in my capacity using PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number).



Expertise in: 

Form 1120 (Corporation) 

Form 1099 and W-2 

State Taxes

Filing and submitting State Sales Taxes

Form 1120S (S Corporation)

Form 1065 (Partnership)

Form 990 (Exempt Organization)

Form 990-PF (Return of Private Foundation)

Form 990-T (Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return)

Form 1040 or 1040EZ (Sole Proprietor)



I guarantee:

99% Accuracy in services.

Timely completion of assigned work with due care.



Various services are provided from simple to complex tax returns including multi-state. The goal is to provide services that make it easier and convenient with a quick turnaround to clients in all 50 states.

Reviews


:

My taxes are a little more complicated than most due to being a foreign LLC owner, so I messaged a lot of people. Viswa was the ONLY person who actually knew what he was doing. Several other people had already sent me quotes after giving me completely incorrect advice. Viswa told me the truth, not what I wanted to hear, and that’s why I chose him. He has helped me through a very stressful process, and I’d be happy to recommend his services.

:

The Seller was very patient and professional. He really went out of his way to make sure he received the documentation need to prepare my tax return one. I was done so well that I immediately order a amended tax return for my wife. I would tell anyone if you want your taxes done for your personal of business. This is the person I highly recommend for the job. The Steward's Guide Raleigh NC

:

Working with this seller was truly amazing. Very professional and through in his work. He worth you using his service. I have used him twice and every time the result very excellent.

:

Viswa was patient with me, very thorough and professional. He knows his stuff and beats all the competition out there with the quality of his work, delivery time and price! Use him! Thanks Viswa!!

:

Great efficient and fast service!




No comments:

Post a Comment