Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Professionally Help You File A Dmca Notification











About:



Does your business involves Creating & Selling online digital contents ?



If yes, there may be situations where you may find online contents similar to what you have created!



To protect your contents from digital theft i.e. Copyright infringement, or using your name without proper authorization to sell goods or services i.e. Trademark infringement, you can use DMCA take-down request to take a strict action against them. 



What You can expect from me: 

  • I'm an experienced professional (DMCA Agent), I help you to remove your Private images, pirated videos, Content copies from the Internet by issuing a bold DMCA take-down notice to the infringer.



What I do:



File a DMCA notice for removal of infringing contents

File a Counter DMCA notice against already received DMCA takedown request

File a Counter DMCA notice for your Amazon product listing

Search and remove your private images

Search and remove your private videos 

Search and remove any pirated contents



Please feel free to DM me for FREE consultation of situation!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

THIS IS SCAMER SELLER PLEASE AWARE THIS IS SCAMER PLEASE HELP ME RECHECK THIS SELLER I DONT THINK I MEET THE SCAMER HERE I FEED SO SAD

Seller's Response:

Poor experience with the buyer! Using shady practices to place order (placing order using another account with increased requirements without informing) to not accepting order when delivered as per the requirements! I refuse to accept a cancellation order without any genuine reason! Its you who were trying to scam me, I just didn’t let that happen!

Seller's Response:

thank you for the excellent job

:

Job completed as promised

:

Kind and Understanding! pleasure to work with you again! due to certain circumstances related to COVID-19 things did not work out as before, Hopefully we will try to do our best next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment