Sunday, December 20, 2020

Deliver A China Lawyer Letter











About:

In China, when trade disputes happen, a lawyer's letter is usually necessary. It can help solve the problem to a great extent. Here we can provide a lawyer's letter with you and deliver it to your suppliers. The lawyer's letter will be both of Chinese and English versions and it is drafted by a certificated Chinese lawyer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so glad that I found Jack and his firm on Fiverr. I had a major copyright issue and my supplier said there was nothing they could do to make the situation right. I contacted Jack and gave him all the details. He went over everything with me and answered questions promptly. He wrote the lawyer letter in English/Chinese once the factory received it, they were ready to negotiate. He helped me through the negotiations, and I am very happy with my result. He is highly recommended, and I will be using him for all other legal issues that might arise in China. Thank you very much for your assistance!

:

I like to work with Leon. He is a trustworthy, gentle, and nice person. I would like to do my best to help you solve sales disputes with Chinese factories with my legal team. We definitely can be friends.

:

Jack has been a huge help to me. I had, and I have, a big dispute with a Chinese supplier for hundreds of euros and not only he did a perfect legal letter but he was very close to me giving me all the necessary advices. Working with him was very easy. He is very professional and will go above and beyond to meet your requirements. I highly recommend him. Thank you very much Jack, I will continue to contact you for all my contracts.

:

Thanks a lot.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment