Friday, December 11, 2020

Patent Search For Your Idea, Invention Or Product, Infringement











About:

I am offering various searches in Patents which includes Infringement Search(EoU) chart, Invalidity, Validity, FTO. I deliver the project on time and also with keystrings which I make during the patent search. My field of expertise includes Electronics, communication, computer networking, technologies, virtual and augmented reality, Mechanical and biotechnology. I am also open to any project which runs around the patent.



I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. 



My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 



I have searched intellectual property databases for over 10 years as a non-attorney. I will lend my personal search techniques to you for just $25.



I have searched every single top 100 best seller item of more than 30 Amazon product categories.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very satisfied with their work they provided. When I needed further explanation and clarification they responded quickly. I wrote back to them 2 times and they answered my questions very thorough. I can strongly recommend aoneconsultancy

:

thankyou so much for your reviews

:

This is my 3rd time back with aoneconsultancy. He does great work and I am always super happy! He is dedicated and works hard! Thank you for your help once again!

:

Quick and efficient, just waht i needed!

:

Recommended! This is my first order here, we have good communication! Very high efficiency!




No comments:

Post a Comment