Saturday, December 19, 2020

Rental Lease For Apartment Or House











About:

A complete 12 page contract (fully editable in Microsoft Word) that thoroughly covers everything you need to cover yourself as a landlord, owner, or property manager.



The contract covers things such as:

  • Rent Terms
  • Renewal
  • Condition of Unit
  • Guests, Visitors, Additional Tenants
  • Maintenance
  • Landlord Access to Unit
  • Renters Insurance Provision
  • Compliance
  • Tenant Conduct
  • Pets
  • Alterations
  • Appliances
  • Garbage/Disposal
  • Storage Areas
  • Fire Risk
  • Pests
  • Safety
  • Windows, Walls, Woodwork, Wallpaper, Paint
  • Cleaning
  • Un-tagged/ Inoperable Vehicles
  • Parking
  • Smoke Detector
  • Abandonment
  • Failure to Pay Rent
  • Legal Costs
  • Re-renting & Fees
  • Notice to Quit
  • Liability
  • Possession
  • Joint & Several Liability
  • Tenants Warranty
  • Licensee Disclosures
  • Default




*Bonus, I will give you a 3 Day Notice to Leave the Premises for free. Just let me know when you order and I will deliver it along with this contract.



I will deliver this contract in Microsoft Word format so that you can edit any part of it to cater to your specific property.



Thanks for checking out my gig! I look forward to working with you! .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great document to use. Detailed for your best interest

:

Thanks so much for being the first reviewer on my gig! I'm so glad the rental lease was beneficial to you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment