Friday, May 7, 2021

Draft A Nda Non Disclosure Agreement Contract











About:

I will draft you a confidentiality letter agreement, also known as a non-disclosure agreement, NDA or confidentiality agreement.



This where one party or both parties are disclosing confidential information to each other which they want to be kept confidential and secret.



I can draft the NDA to your purpose. You can tell me the detail in the questionnaire section once you have ordered.



NDA - One Way 

This is where one party is only disclosing confidential information 



NDA - Mutual Obligations 

This is where both parties are sharing confidential information



NDA - Bespoke 

This can be either one way or mutual agreement with any extra conditions you want me to add in the agreement



Fast Delivery.



If you have any questions, please let me know.

Reviews


:

Seller was responsive and did a good job. I'm happy with the work and will definitely use the services again. Highly recommend.

:

Great seller good communication no matter the time of day! And delivered exactly what I needed

:

Great knowledge and fast delivery as expected. Great solutions with little information. Highly recommended. ;)

:

Absolutely excellent mutual NDA, very quick delivery and superb communications. Highest recommendations.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment