Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Be Your Lawyer And Provide You The Best Legal Advice











About:

I will provide you legal service based on my multi-dimensional experience and approach in several legal areas. My work experience includes Commercial Law, Securities Law, Data Privacy, Corporate Law and Contract Law. I have enabled various corporate/commercial transactions. I have worked with different businesses offering wide variety of services and have clarified for them, various legal issues that they incur.



What I need?

  • A brief description of your query; and
  • Any related documents or correspondence.



What I provide

  • A detailed issue-wise report in response to your queries;
  • All research will be be backed with solid legal perspective;
  • All research will be backed with legal precedents (wherever required) passed in your jurisdiction; and
  • Practical explanations wherever possible.



I will also review/proof-read any contracts that you may need to facilitate any transaction. I can also provide first-cut drafts for agreements as per your specific requirements. Revisions provided until you are satisfied with the quality of draft.



For any other service you can check out my other gigs or directly message me.



Please ensure that you contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is like your real personal attorney the only different is that he is online. I am very pleased with his work and the communication between us. When I don't understand legal language and ask him he helps putting it in a simpler word for me to understand. He also asks me a lot of good question to help me clarify my thought, guide my thinking process, and simplify what I really want out of this report. Highly recommend him and will definitely work with him again in the future. In case anyone wants to know what I asked him to work on, it was about city and county permits, regulation and fines.

:

Asked rajatmohindroo to produce an opinion around the Internal Revenue Code. He was very thorough and produced good quality work in a professional and timely manner while communicating effectively. Highly recommend his services

:

He is a good communicator, writes well, and also listens to your situation, and doesn't hesitate to ask questions to make sure your argument that he prepares is well written. I highly recommend him.

:

As a client, we are worried with our problems which is causing confusion, and anxiety. If you can get a good lawyer you can rely upon then it helps you out a lot. Rajat is a good lawyer. He commits to your project, and answers all your questions. I highly recommend him.

:

He is very knowledgeable, writes well, edits upon requests only if it makes legal sense, and answers your queries. Most important thing is how well it is drafted, and he drafts a good argument by quoting law. Thats very helpful. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment