Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Write A Professional And Powerful Legal Document, Contract, Agreement











About:

I will draft a powerful contract or document designed to suit your needs and your jurisdiction. Every document or letter I write is custom-made to fit your, or your business's, individual needs. I work well with individuals, start-up companies, and companies that are established. My personal style is to get to know your business and industry prior to starting on a job, so that any document provides the necessary legal protection for your situation.



I am an experienced legal consultant, well-versed in several jurisdictions, and can draft the documents either in English or in Urdu.



Some commonly requested legal documents include:

  • Corporate bylaws or articles of association
  • Non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
  • Non-compete agreement
  • Confidentiality agreement
  • Purchase agreement
  • Employment contract
  • Loan agreement
  • Employment and independent contractor agreement
  • Consulting agreement
  • Partnership agreement
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy (GDPR proof!)
  • Cookie Policy (GDPR proof!)
  • Complaint or demand letter
  • Legal letters



These are just some of many examples of what you may need. 



Please contact me before placing an order!

Reviews


:

in gratitude

:

Delievers as always! Can't recommend him enough.

:

Great work! Outstanding written product. I've had difficulty finding a talented marketing agency on this platform. I'm so happy my search is over.

:

Thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment