Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Check Your Food Label Acc Eu Law











About:

Hi, I will check your food label according to european food legislation



  • Are the nutritional values calculated correctly?
  • Are the claims conformable to the health claims regulation?
  • Are all ingredients listed correctly?
  • Is everything declared according to the food information regulation? 



I'm a nutritionist and food safety manager. I worked many years as a quality- and product manager for food producer and retailer where I was responsible for the food labelling.



In addition to my degree in nutrition I took part in many workshops and seminars about the new food regulations. The knowledge about food legislation always needs to be up to date.

Reviews


:

Clearly, explanation, what I need to write, thank you very much!

:

Very good at what she does. She is now mandatory for us.

:

Always perfect!

:

Always efficient and timely.

:

I do not regret choosing Kirsten for checking my food label. She is very professional and efficient, she delievered everything I needed in less than 2 days and answered my questions extremely fast and detailed. She is reliable and her knowledge is priceless. It was definitely worth it and I recommend to anyone who wants to trade food within the UK/EU market place: this is a MUST!




No comments:

Post a Comment