Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Provide Legal Advice On Swiss Law











About:

Dear Fiverrites, I offer legal advice on Swiss Law. 

I give legal advice in the following areas of law:

1. FAMILY LAW

2. CRIMINAL LAW

3. CIVIL LAW

4. CONTRACT LAW

5. PROPERTY LAW

6.COPYRIGHT LAW

7. LAND LAW

8. EMPLOYMENT LAW

9. PRIVACY LAW

10. COMPANY /CORPORATE LAW

11. Gambling Law

12. OTHERS.

My duty as Lawyer is to communicate/give technical result and solving of a problem in simple language, coherence, depth of discussion in the body, and effective conclusion. It is better to try than non.

Reviews


:

alles besten

:

All good. Great communication, fast delivery and great service. Thanks a lot.

:

Good work, provided me with a lot of information.

:

Working with swisslaw was great! I needed him to look into some finer points of certain laws in Switzerland and he has shown that he is very precise and knowledgeable about the subject! Thank you so much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment