Sunday, May 2, 2021

Securities Offerings And Private Placements











About:

I’ve spent the last 10+ years working for top law firms in the U.S. as a commercial lawyer. I spend my days helping clients achieve their objectives by representing them in various legal and financial matters.



I had huge success in raising $50+ million over the years through Private Placements.



I can help you prepare legal documents for:



  • Private Placements
  • Regulation CF
  • Regulation A+
  • Regulation S (Non-U.S)
  • Rule 506 (b) Offerings
  • Rule 506 (c) Offerings



I also assist corporate clients with private placements involving ICOs and Tokens. I work with private investment funds that invest in ICOs and ICO pre-sales.



Would you like to know more about how my legal services can help you raise capital?



Let's chat!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment