Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Be Your Legal Advisor And Legal Drafter For Your Startup Or Business











About:

Hello!

 

INTRODUCTION

         I am a well experienced Corporate lawyer and have over 5 years of experience. I have extensive knowledge of Contract Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law, legal Research International Law etc.

 

I have worked as a legal team member with several National and International startups and businesses, I have gained good knowledge and skills by drafting Contracts, Convertible Promissory Note, NDAs, Trade Marks and other such documents.

 



STARTUPS LEGAL ISSUES

 When launching a new startup, you can face significant legal challenges. Startups usually make legal mistakes, at the initial formation of the business, in the early stages of growth, and when dealing with employees.

 

It is necessary that all legal aspects of the startup are clarified from the very beginning protecting you and your startup from unnecessary legal issues.





WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?

         I will act as your legal advisor and will help you with all the legal work, including drafting of contracts, NDAs, Employees agreement etc.





NOTE:

Kindly contact me before placing your order so that I may guide you and provide you the best Service.  



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment