Saturday, May 15, 2021

Create Music Industry Contracts That Will Cover You











About:

MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



I have 5+ years of experience in the music industry writing contracts for the following:

Exclusive Rights Beat Contract

Exclusive Collaboration Agreement

Recording Agreement

Record Manufacturing Agreement

Broadcast Release Form

Location Release Form

Photographer Work for Hire

Sponsorship Agreement

Co-Op Promotional Agreement

Festival Entertainment Agreement Recording & Personal Services (360)

Exclusive Agent Agreement

Artist Management Agreement

Artist's Booking Agreement

Synchronization (Sync.) Rights Agreement

Mechanical License Contract

Exclusive Rights Contract

and more



If you need more than 1 contract, please let me know so we can workout a special package for you (discount).



If you need someone to review your contract and to give you feedback on what rights you should have and what your next steps are. I can do that for you, please message me first.

Reviews


:

Tre was great and insightful as always! I appreciate the complicated legal terms that I don't understand being explained to me. Makes my life so much easier. Thank you Tre!

:

Easy communicated

:

An amazing turn around and communication!

:

Always on point. Appreciate Tressr work!

:

Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment