Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Prepare A Trademark Statement Of Use For Your Trademark











About:

Is your mark allowed, but being held back because you require a Statement of Use? Specimen of Use rejected? I can help you satisfy that requirement and get the mark to registration. All I'll need is the trademark application number and your specimen of use.



I am a trademark attorney with 10 years experience and can ensure that the filing is compliant with the requirements.



Advantages:

- California Attorney #295387

- intimately familiar with ins and outs of trademark law

- English language



AS A US ATTORNEY, I CAN DISCUSS DIRECTLY WITH THE EXAMINER



I can address all the issues with your Specimen and Statement of Use, and move your mark on to registration . Contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Made the process easy and I have had lots of questions and all answered. I will use you again thanks

:

I've done gigs with Nyallen now, and I already recommend him to a friend for her gig too!! :) Very recommend! :)

:

Nyall is Incredibly helpful, he has helped me clear a lot of the questions and concerns regarding the trademark registration and has made the process a lot easier for me, definitely 100% recommended working with him!

:

Very understanding and prompt

:

Thanks you, high quality of service




No comments:

Post a Comment