Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Provide Patentability Advice And Draft Your Patent Application











About:

I am an experienced Intellectual Property Attorney with specialization in Patents and Designs. I hold a Masters of Intellectual Property Law (LLM) from World Intellectual Property Organisation, Geneva and Queensland University of Technology, Australia.

I have drafted and filed numerous patent applications in the US, Canada, UK, Europe, India, Singapore, and Australia. I can assist you in preparing your patent application according to the guidelines of the jurisdiction of your choice.

Please note that patent systems all over the world identify an invention to be novel only if it is not publically disclosed. In this regard, inventors sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with the patent attorney to make sure the invention is not disclosed to any third person. I will share a copy of NDA to ensure your invention disclosure is treated as confidential. I will also share an Invention Disclosure Form and later other details which I may feel are important in drafting your specification for patent application.

Please feel free to message me to discuss your queries.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pratap



Reviews


:

The seller was very thorough and a true expert in all legal matters and procedures involving Patent, Copyright and Trademarks. I Highly recommend this seller.

:

He was willing to Skype at no extra cost which was very important for me to understand the process and it made me feel much more comfortable with the process. Pratap's style is exactly what I was looking for and I highly recommend him especially if it's your first time applying, he is very patient to explain everything very well. Thank you Pratap!

:

`Very good service

:

Great experience working with ipsunny. Good communication, and patentability report provided was timely and thorough.

:

Very professional will hire him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment