Sunday, September 6, 2020

Provide Effective Solutions To All Your Legal Issues











About:

I'm a practising advocate with expertise in legal research and drafting.

In this gig, I'll be providing drafts of all kinds of legal documents including legal opinions, agreements, etc., customized as per applicable area of jurisdiction and client requirements, needless to say. My services also include effective and extensive research work on varied legal issues.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sheffali gave me great advice on my contract and consulted me about our situation.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Hieu Pham. You're a delight to work with. Look forward to working with you more.

:

Great clear explanation about my contract. Very helpful for me to make a decision.

:

Thank you Hieu Pham for the opportunity to work on an interesting project. Complete pleasure to work with you. Hope to work with you again.

:

Really professional and thorough in her job. Provided excellent legal advice and quick delivery of work. I recommend her services and will definitely work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment