Saturday, September 5, 2020

Legal Research And Information











About:

I have 30 years of real legal experience and can bring that experience to researching your legal questions. I will provide legal information for you to consider. I cannot help you I can also research attorneys and provide you with a name of individual attorneys or firms to assist you with needs. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Horrible! I would not recommend him to anyone.

:

David is excellent in communication. He provided me with some really useful legal information in a timely manner, saving me lots of time and headaches. It is encouraging to know that such high level of service exists on fiver. I will certainly use him again. Thank you David

:

I purchased the gig not knowing what to expect, especially because I was searching for an answer to a rather obscure question, Nevertheless, Kahunakai was more than up for the challenge of tackling the difficult question. In fact, he went above and beyond. He is certainly knowledgeable and well rounded. Thank you very much for your assistance!

:

Fantastic work! Very efficient and did a ‘deep dive’ into my request. He really went above and beyond by not only doing what I asked, but provided extra information that is relevant and very helpful. I highly recommend this gig. If you are looking for legal advice, book him in before he comes to his senses and raises the price! Thanks Kahunaka!




No comments:

Post a Comment