Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Analyze The Viability Of Your Trademark











About:

I am a licensed Trademark attorney with more than 7 years working for some of the biggest Law Firm in USA & Europe.



Now, I have my own law firm with offices in Madrid and Florida and I am more than ready to help small companies and individuals to protect their intellectual assets.



Regarding Trademark registrations, one of the key point  is to perform a deep research to check if your brand name is registrable or not. 



A good TRADEMARK SEARCH REPORT could save you a good amount of money.

Before start the registration of a brand, I always recommend to do a deep trademark search and check the availability of that brand name.



Sometimes, could exist a prior registered trademark which is very similar to our brand so this research prevent us to waste our money.



And you want to have THE BEST ATTORNEY to advise you and to effectively perform a deep trademark search report.

Doing this you will save MONEY AND TIME. I can assure you.



Tell me more about your project so I will give you my advise.



Best,

G



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I enjoyed guille100's swiftness in response to inquiries, his ability to answer questions and make recommendations while providing excellent service.

:

A real pleasure to work with you!!

:

Great work

:

Professional, with helpful communication.

:

Very pleased with the results; I would definitely recommend seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment