Saturday, September 26, 2020

Review And Draft Expert Contracts, Letters And Documents











About:

I am a lawyer graduated from University of London, UK and I have over 7 years of diverse experience from the industries of FMCG, Media, Pharmaceutical and Banking. I have also worked for multi national companies like Nestle, Mindshare and GlaxoSmithKline.



I also have an experience of teaching and content writing for over 5 years hence it gives me an edge because I am very particular about grammar, syntax, vocabulary and punctuation.



I can draft contracts/agreements for ANY jurisdiction of ANY type ranging from basic services agreement to as complicated as a tri-partite agreement. 



I can also draft a persuasive legal notice if the client wants to warn someone or conduct out of court settlement before sending filing a law suit. 



I can provide legal opinion on any topic 



Note: I do not compromise on quality.



Please contact me before you order to discuss

Reviews


:

I couldn't be happier to have met her. The clearest advices I have ever received from a lawyer. More orders will be coming up soon. I'd recommend her to everyone.

:

First time to hire a lawyer and what a great experience I had. Neha, responded in no time and offered immediate support in a very short notice with a high level of professionalism. Will diffidently work with her again whenever I needed a lawyer.

:

wonderful experience like before. Quite professional and effecient in her work. highly recommended

:

She is very professional and efficient and she delivered the work (talent agreement) timely.

:

Very professional and great lawyer




No comments:

Post a Comment