Friday, September 11, 2020

Assist With The Canadian PR And Visa Application Process











About:

Before placing an order please contact me!!!!!!



I specialize in assisting individuals and families fulfil their dream of migrating to Canada. I will assist you with various pathways for immigration like the;



  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
  • Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
  • Spousal Sponsorship Visas
  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
  • Super Visas for your parents and grandparents
  • Student and Visitors Visas.


Are you in the pool and struggling with a low CRS score? Have you failed to receive an invitation to apply (ITA) in the last draw? Do not worry I got you covered.



Book a 30 minutes virtual consultation session with me and I will analyse your current situation to come up with the best strategies to get you that permanent resident visa or other related visas specific to your case.



Should you require further assistance, I can also assist with;



  • Filing your application
  • Support you with the preparation of application documents (i.e. employment and reference letters, invitation letters, Deed of gift, statement of purpose for provincial nomination etc.)
  • Review documents for accuracy preventing your application from being rejected.


Let me make your dreams come true…





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment